Thank for you deciding to attend Scuba Santas 2015. Here is a DRAFT programme for the day with approximate timing:
- 9:00 – 11:00am: Arrival at National Diving and Activity Centre (NDAC)
- 9:00 – 11:00am: Registration at the Scuba Santas registration desk – usually we are lurking in a corner of the car park!
- 9:30 – 11:00am: Preparations. Interviews with any local media.
- 11:00 – 11.15am: Welcome from the Scuba Santas Team (reminder of rules, schedule, introductions) and group photographs
- 11:30 – 11:45am: Divers make their way to the water
- 12:00- 12:45am Scuba Santa dive occurs
- 12:45 – 13:30pm Back up to the car park to warm up, swap stories and get a hot chocolate / mince pie whilst you buy more prize draw tickets!
- 14:00pm: Prize draw and thank yous.
- 15:00pm: Event ends( just enough time for some brave divers heading in for more…)
- 16.05pm See you in the NDAC cafe for drinks and chat!
- All divers must register on arrival to take part.
- Donations can be made at the desk also, please leave contact details to be entered into the prize draw.
- Please be as efficient as possible in entering the water whilst remaining safe. We have lots of divers to get in the water for the record, delay will mean that some of the first divers will otherwise be having a very long, cold dive!
- First divers in expect dive time of approximately 40 – 45 minutes
- Please ensure that you are counted into the water by our organisers
Thank you for attending Scuba Santas 2015, an event to raise money for the DDRC and RNLI, you make it what it is!