Thank for you deciding to attend Scuba Santas 2013, what follows is a programme for the day with approximate timing:
- 9:00am: Arrival at National Diving and Activity Centre (NDAC)
- 9:00 – 9:30am: Registration (please visit the registration desk to be recorded for the record)
- 9:30am – 10:00am: Journalists will be talking to divers (radio, newspaper, and TV)
- 10:00am: Welcome from the Scuba Santas team (reminder of rules, schedule, introductions)
- 10:15 – 11:00am: Divers to make their way to the water
- 11:00am – 11:45am Scuba Santa dive occurs
- 12:30pm: Raffle, thanking of sponsors, and summary
- 1:00pm: Event ends (but there will be some brave divers heading in for more…)
- All divers must register on arrival to take part.
- Donations can be made at the desk also, please leave contact details to be entered into the prize draw.
- Please be as efficient as possible in entering the water whilst remaining safe. We have lots of divers to get in the water for the record, delay will mean that some of the first divers will otherwise be having a very long, cold dive!
- First divers in expect dive time of approximately 40 – 45 minutes
- Please ensure that you are counted into the water by our organisers
Thank you for attending Scuba Santas 2013, an event to raise money for the DDRC and RNLI, you make it what it is!