Thank for you deciding to attend Scuba Santas 2010, what follows is a programme for the day with approximate timing:
- 9:00am: Arrival at Vobster Quay
- 9:00 – 9:30am: Registration (please visit the registration desk to be recorded for the record)
- 9:30am – 10:00am: Journalists will be talking to divers (radio, newspaper, and TV)
- 10:00am: Welcome from the Scuba Santas team (reminder of rules, schedule, introductions)
- 10:30 – 11:15am: World record breaking Scuba Santa dive occurs
- 11:45am: Official announcement of diver numbers and summary
- 12:15pm: Event ends (but there will be some brave divers heading in for more…)
- All divers must register to be part of the world record count.
- Donations can be made at the desk also, please leave contact details to be entered into the prize draw.
- Please be as efficient as possible in entering the water whilst remaining safe. We have lots of divers to get in the water for the record, delay will mean that some of the first divers will otherwise be having a very long, cold dive!
- First divers in expect dive time of approximately 40 – 45 minutes
- Please ensure that you are counted into the water by our organisers